Easy Landscaping Tips
1. Add interest by varying colors, textures and heights in your landscaping. When you plant, try to plan for the whole year and have spring, summer and fall bloomers so you have a showcase plant for each season. Planting a mix of annuals and perennials allows you to have a consistent plant base alongside some more playful choices that you can switch up year to year.
2. Plant a flowering tree or bush as a focal point. Flowering trees and bushes are beautiful ways to break up large spaces or add depth to unused spaces like the corner of your yard. Make sure you do your research as to how tall and wide the tree will grow and choose something that you'll be able to maintain.
3. Outdoor seating is a must. No need to worry about purchasing new outdoor furniture if it's not in your budget though. DIY and vintage furniture are perfect for outdoor seating. You'll never be worried about spills or wear and tear and you won't feel committed to them for a long period of time.
4. Light it up! Light up your pathways, outdoor seating area and garden beds and enjoy them in the dark. Whether you choose string lights, solar ground lights or a combination of lighting options you should be able to safely navigate your outdoor space and have enough visibility to admire your surroundings even after dark.
5. Create maximum effect in any space with potted plants. Potted plants make the perfect addition to flower beds, patios and porches. If you're short on space (or even if you're not) you can make a potted plant wall. A mixture of kitchen herbs and flowers can be both useful and pleasing to the eye.
For more tips or for professional landscaper recommendations contact us at 262-696-9884 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.